Your Connection to Elder Law and Care Answers

Caregivers,let us help you:

Explore Topics Find Professionals

Professionals,join our network:

Join now

Thousands of caregivers visit our website each week.

“It’s hard enough emotionally, financially and sometimes physically to care of our parents. I’ve witnessed it with my own mom as a caregiver. Our network of professionals helps caregivers like you make smarter and more informed decisions on how to care for their loved ones." - Jordan Rosenberg, Our founder

Expert Elder Care Answers for your Questions

Your husband must contact the probate court that he wishes to resign and the brother would take over. If she indeed had a guardoanship she never shoul See Answer:
Guardians - Conservatorship | Asked in Howell, MI
The answer as to whether your father has the ability to keep you brother from visiting will be based on his capacity. You say he has dementia, but th See Answer:
Power of Attorney | Asked in Orange, CA
Generally, in order to be qualified to take the interest deduction, you must be legally obligated on the note. However, once you own the home or gain See Answer:
Financial and Tax Planning | Asked in Fairfax, VA
Do you have a Personal Senior Care Question?